Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.

Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.

New Website - www.roysfishsim.co.uk

HomeportalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

missfish text and other annoying glitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirfishalot

PostSubject: missfish text and other annoying glitches   Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:18

I downloaded the latest crop of venues tha are on the downloader. but when I went in to chichester canal I got the missing species text message. Why did I get this. I have all the files ? I tried re downloading several timesbut still no joy. And seeing as people are submitting records. Something must be wrong. Also I noticed now When I used to start up fishsim I got option of default or Pro. Has pro been dicontinued?? as I get load up as soon as I go in without any option which i want to use? Far too many spookeds and fish dropped baits for my liking. How am I supposed to ledger if the fish spook at the smallest weights. with or without digitherm on. This has been my nemesis since I had the game.But whenever the venues popped up that continually misss.miss.misss.misss I just deleted them and went to proper made venues. Just lately though it seems it is happening far too often.
Can't something be done with the ratio's. Also how do we go about fixing these venues that nobody has caught anything on. All that lovey dovey political correctness don't wash with me. The person who made the venue obviously wanted it to work. So if someone intervenes and fixes it. Why would they take issue? I am sure they wouldn't start ranting oh i wanted it to stay broken lol.
And as a final request could someone with a little common sense make a set of floats that can handle higher weights and rods that cast further than 10 feet. I love my pole fisihng but I will not sit there with a pike bung or boilie lighthouse coz the people who make baits put house bricks in them . I wouldn't mind but if our conventional baits , bread,mags,worms,etc actually worked on all venues we wouldn't have a problem.

Thanks for listening Richard Fox live on a bank somewhere fishim news jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
andy99h

PostSubject: Re: missfish text and other annoying glitches   Sat Oct 04 2014, 11:46

Richard to fish Pro venues you need to activate it first by downloading River Lot Pro from the pro fishing add ons m8

http://hares.netfirms.com/addons/prolot.zip
Back to top Go down
sirfishalot

PostSubject: Re: missfish text and other annoying glitches   Sat Oct 04 2014, 18:07

ty m8 sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missfish text and other annoying glitches   

Back to top Go down

missfish text and other annoying glitches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1