Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.

Roy & Pete's Total Fishing Challenge - Version: 2.13f only.

New Website - www.roysfishsim.co.uk

HomeportalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy Jones
Owner

PostSubject: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Sun Nov 09 2014, 12:40

Very Happy

Venue: FLY FISHERS PARADISE

Peg:  4

Date: JULY 16

Time: 10-00 [1 ROD]  FLY ONLY

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://roysforum.nice-board.com
sirfishalot

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:02

is that NZ Fly fishing Paradise Roy. Coz the one you wrote don't exist Sad
Back to top Go down
roysdad
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:16

no rich wrong venue..........bazw has put a link up on general chat
Back to top Go down
sirfishalot

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Mon Nov 10 2014, 06:08

got it thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Roy Jones
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Mon Nov 10 2014, 07:09

Very Happy

server now on good luck all

ip 86.141.251.228

Wink
Back to top Go down
andy99h

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Mon Nov 10 2014, 12:16

hi roy server stopped recording catches when fishing with you think you were catching to fast and server couldnt keep up going back to try and finish match m8
Back to top Go down
Roy Jones
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 08:21

Very Happy

Thank you all well done

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bazw
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 08:45

Well done top three. Great win John.Well done with the monster Pete.
Back to top Go down
mender
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 08:49

Thank you for the match. Well done top three. Great win John. Nice big one Pete. Nice tiddler Barry.
Back to top Go down
john nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 09:27

Thank you for the match well done all Roy and Pete with the big one and Barry with the tiddler
Back to top Go down
majuba8
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 12:30

Well done John, Roy and Pete with the win and Pete with the biggie (monster) and Barry with the tiddler
Great turn out again. Thanks guys and to our hosts.
Back to top Go down
ChopperDan

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 15:17

Thanks You all for the match, and mainly to the hosties, Roy and Pete for their efforts!

Well done top three! Well done John, Roy and Pete! Also Pete with the biggie, and Barry with the tiddler!
Good turn out!
About my bank mate, John Nighthawk, I need to say a word: We were fishing side to side, and unlike my performance during practice, due to some last minute changes, I wasn't fishing nothing at all.
On the contrary, he was catching one after the other in a disgustingly way. And he had time to chat too!
As I commented that things were going hard for me, he instantly told me which fly was he using...
I didn't want to take advantage, but I tryed it for a while and things didn't improve too much.
I thought it was because of my tackle set up and he told me about his...
I still felt reluctant to use his data, but his time was up, and I continue fishing a bit more...
That was an unselfish attitude that I appreciate, and felt the need to make it known.
Thank you John, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
roysdad
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Tue Nov 11 2014, 18:16

very well done jonh with the win and a great 2nd roy well done to dazw with the tiddler,thank you all so much for yet another great turn out.........to answere chopper dan,john is a great member as are so many other on our forum most of us will help out if we see another member finding things hard,if we did not want you to try the things we tell you then we would not pass on the information,now i have said that it is very good of you to pass on your thoughts and say thanks
Back to top Go down
ChopperDan

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    Wed Nov 12 2014, 00:03

Yep, I agree with you Pete
I felt firsthand what you say respect to other members, but this time I felt I should point it out ...
Again, thank you all for your fellowship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE    

Back to top Go down

Monday's Match.............. FLYFISHING PARADISE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1